Activyl For Dogs (6 Doses)
The Activyl Difference
Dogs and their owners all want something that's really effective at getting rid of fleas! You can offer them Activyl flea treatment that works through bioactivation- a mode of action that uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl's full flea-killing power.
Activyl is the first monthly spot-on to contain indoxacarb, an agent designed as a pro-insecticide. It works differently than other flea-control insecticides, killing adult fleas and breaking the flea life cycle. Plus it can be used on dogs from as young as 8 weeks of age.
- Starts killing fleas within 8 hours.
- Long lasting protection against fleas for up to one month.
- When used monthly, breaks the flea life cycle.
- Prevents and controls reinfestation.
- Approved for use on puppies > 4 lb and 8 weeks of age and older.
- No fragrance added.
- Waterproof, remains effective after shampooing and bathing.
- Remains effective after exposure to sunlight.